I’m excited to be participating in walking for LIFE. As a part of my local pregnancy center for the last 6 years, both as a volunteer and now on staff, I’ve gotten a firsthand look at the impact of this ministry, and it’s a joy to invite you to peek at what we do, why I walk, and how you can join us.
Our theme this year is “Oh, the places we’ll go!”
Because of this ministry, think of the places each of our clients will get to go:
- Men and women, facing an unplanned pregnancy, are empowered make a life-affirming choice. They get to be parents and know the joy of LIFE instead of the pain of death. They have hope and support along their journey. Oh, the places they’ll go!
- Babies, whose mommies choose life, get to live. Will they be doctors, pastors, teachers, friends, parents, spouses, maybe even a president of the United States? Think of the generations they’ll impact! Oh, the places they’ll go!
- Men and women, coming for STD testing, also receive education and encouragement to make different choices in the future. How many relationships will be changed, and future marriages enabled to start right? Oh, the places they’ll go!
- Students at our AWARE presentations, know that their life has purpose and they can make their own choices. How will their life story change as they take control, choose healthy relationships and focus on their goals? Oh, the places they’ll go!
- Women, hurting from a past abortion, receive hope and healing and know God’s forgiveness and restoration. They get to live free of guilt and shame, and they have a powerful testimony to share of God’s redemption. Oh, the places they’ll go!
Can you see all of those lives being changed? The potential that is there? The lives and even generations that will be affected? These stories happen, every day. This is why I walk for life.
And yet there are so many more people who need to be served and freed to discover the plan God has for them. Our goal is that every woman, man, baby, and student in our valley would find us and be enabled to choose and have abundant life.
You, YOU get to be a part of reaching them. Impacting all those lives is only possible with sufficient funding to provide services, advertise effectively, go to where they are.
Join me in making a difference by giving today. No amount too small, no amount too large, God uses it all!
Thank you for your prayers and support!